[PSUBS-MAILIST] Power sources

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jun 19 03:30:40 EDT 2023

Rick, I am the last person you should talk to about projects being over time. Some things that you think will take days take months.I am not sure of the cost of lifepo4 batteries. I have looked at comparisons regarding depth of discharge & cycle times & seen that they are a comparative price when all things are considered. However I am waiting for the next generation of batteries to come on the market. And the rate I am going they will be on the market by the time I am ready for them.Alan

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, 19 Jun 2023 at 9:07 am, Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles<personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:   _______________________________________________
Personal_Submersibles mailing list
Personal_Submersibles at psubs.org