[PSUBS-MAILIST] Power sources

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jun 18 17:05:47 EDT 2023

Thanks Alan, that is what I would do if I went that route, any idea what
the lifepro batteries cost? I just shelled out $1,400 for my 8 led acid
batteries that I finally got to fit into the pods which was quite a job. As
you probably know, when you are building a sub, everyone that knows about
it asks "so when will it be done?" and I stopped trying to give them an
answer because some jobs like the batteries that you think will go fast,
ending up taking way longer than expected.

Rick

On Sun, Jun 18, 2023 at 9:32 AM Alan James via Personal_Submersibles <