[PSUBS-MAILIST] PEX2022

Douglas Suhr via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Feb 22 11:07:26 EST 2022

SIX subs attending!?!? That's awesome! This is going to be a busy week for
sure.

I've marked down the dates and am committed to attending with Zoey the
Zodiac.

It occurs to me that this is fairly early in the season for northern
waters... curious to know what we should be expecting for surface water
temps? ~ Doug

On Mon, Feb 21, 2022 at 7:55 PM Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <