[PSUBS-MAILIST] YouTube guy bought a 1998 Sport Sub

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Aug 27 14:35:11 EDT 2022

Thanks Ray,I pointed him to Psubs, but in the comments under his video, he has just made contact with the manufacturer.Great that he has jumped in the deep end. He will learn.Alan

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, 28 Aug 2022 at 5:09 am, Ray Keefer via Personal_Submersibles<personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:   Howdy,
I cringed when I saw this. I can't tell if he is truly ignorant or being a comedian with his tongue-and-cheek comments. This guy has a huge learning curve ahead.

I Bought A PERSONAL SUBMARINE From 1998!! (130+ Feet DEEP)

|  |  |

|  |
I Bought A PERSONAL SUBMARINE From 1998!! (130+ Feet DEEP)

Regards,Ray