[PSUBS-MAILIST] YouTube guy bought a 1998 Sport Sub

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Aug 27 14:29:48 EDT 2022

I came across it a couple of days ago and had the same exact reaction. He's
probably the nicest person, but what I hate is the video style. It's a
celebration of ignorance, exemplified just a minute or two in when he seems
proud of having no idea where Sweden is. Humility is good, but not the same
thing as emulating Dumb and Dumber. I do like Sportsubs, and since the guy
is a diver he's probably got the right sort of sub. But I guess I'm getting
old when it comes to video editing and message.

On Sat, Aug 27, 2022 at 1:08 PM Ray Keefer via Personal_Submersibles <