[PSUBS-MAILIST] Thruster bladders

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Sep 15 17:12:26 EDT 2021

Hi Alan,
You mentioned oil being flung up the feed tube and that it is clear and
gives you an idea of the oil level. I am confused on how you have your feed
tube set up? Does it come out of the top and back into the bottom of the
can or is there only one hole in the can with a clear tube coming out a
foot or so with a plug on the end and there must me air in the plastic tube
to be able to give you an oil level and I didn't think you were supposed to
have any air in the system at all?
Rick

On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 6:35 PM Alan James via Personal_Submersibles <