[PSUBS-MAILIST] SEMjr - DIY Electronic Project

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Dec 4 19:27:01 EST 2020

Jon,
sorry didn't see the second email.
I had previously looked at the CO2 sensor & seen there were options for a module
With tube attachments. I presume you would then need to pump the air in!
Have you thought about just putting a conformal coating on the circuit board &
mounting it with PCB stand-offs.
Perhaps make note of this option in the build instructions.
Alan