[PSUBS-MAILIST] SEMjr - DIY Electronic Project

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Dec 4 21:03:09 EST 2020

 There are many mounting options, your suggestion being one of them.  The PCB is not even necessary from a functional perspective.  You could mount the sensors with standoffs, or even just glue them into place.  But from a wiring perspective the PCB cleans things up a bit and the layout was just my own preference.  I encourage and expect people to modify to taste.
Jon