[PSUBS-MAILIST] Parker Pressure Regulator

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Oct 15 23:23:38 EDT 2019

Hi Alan,

Great stuff there! I noticed that upon surfacing the compensation pressure
was high and eventually dropped, so my assumption is this industrial reg
just takes a while to gas off the excess. Certainly I see no sign of a
large cross-section valve like all 2nd stages have. I too am shooting for
about 5psi, but if possible no more. The reason is that my thrusters are
jettisonable and are connected to the compensation lines through a little
plastic tube that is designed to pull off if I drop a thruster. I have
experimented and found that if I increase the compensation pressure above
about 15psi, the hoses blow off.

Best,
Alec

On Tue, Oct 15, 2019 at 2:58 PM Alan via Personal_Submersibles <