[PSUBS-MAILIST] LED lights

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jun 16 17:15:29 EDT 2019

 Jon,I have noticed looking at pictures from other subs that the spot light, lighting is spotty.  There are dark areas in the images.  This is an image taken a week ago at close to 300 feet in the darkest water I have ever been in.  Notice how even the lighting is and the light goes beyond the camera view.  You can make this light for a couple hundred bucks maybe 300 with hand tools.  I have had this light for a long time with lots of dives even to 435 feet with zero issues.  I tested one that I made for a friend to over 1,000 psi and another for Scott to over 3000 psi.Hank