[PSUBS-MAILIST] Submarine for Sale

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Aug 6 22:21:54 EDT 2019

Hey everyone!

The Pisces VI submarine is shipping out in just a few weeks for sea trails. I still have the subs that need sold. I am
accepting offers. I would rather they go to a new home where they will dive. We are unable to take them around the
world with us so they either have to be sold or they have to go into storage. If you are interested in making an offer,
please note they have to be gone by the end of August.

I have KW-350 "Trustworthy" which is a turn key ready to dive submarine with all the bells and whistles, trailer, launch
tongue, support gear, etc.  I have it listed at $65k currently, but taking offers

(I also have a Dodge 2500 diesel truck with around 100k miles that I have used to tow "Trustworthy" since 2013 that I
could sell too).

I also have a half built K-350 that has a ton of extra parts. I have been asking $15k for it, but am taking offers.

Or is someone wants to go big or go home: I would offer both submarines, the truck, and a dive in P6 to a few thousand
feet (price is $12k per day on P6 for reference, and passenger must go through training course) for $80K

There is only about 2 weeks to make this happen if anyone is interested.

Thank you,
Scott Waters