[PSUBS-MAILIST] when depression is a good thing

Marc de Piolenc via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Aug 5 05:39:12 EDT 2019

Congratulations. One less thing to worry about when you are submerged!

--
Archivale catalog: http://www.archivale.com/catalog
Polymath weblog: http://www.archivale.com/weblog