[PSUBS-MAILIST] Brushless Thruster

Fri Apr 12 11:51:53 EDT 2024

Yes, i think its definitely got potential.  I'm sure there would be an
equivalent seal that would fit.  Or an adapter\modification that could be
made to fit.

When you were commenting that there were no O rings on the bolts that go
through.  It looks like the holes are not into the main cavity but in their
own castings?  That looks like a real bonus as well.  I always worry about
those o rings on my current motors that are sealing into the motor.

I will investigate if there is a slightly smaller one.  I think the one you
have will be too much for my new boat.  Well, you can never have enough
thrust, but I mean too much as in power consumption and size.  I will have
4 motors on my new boat and i think something like 40lb thrust per motor
will be ok for what I need.
Regards
James

On Thu, 11 Apr 2024 at 22:23, Alan James via Personal_Submersibles <