[PSUBS-MAILIST] Brushless Thruster

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Apr 11 17:22:16 EDT 2024

Hi James,the internal bore of the seal hole is 1", the Minn kotta is 1&1/8" & needed an insert for Cliff & Alec's seal.So they are close. One advantage of this inrunner style of brushless motor is that the coils are on the outside up against the housing & can dissipate heat better. Apart from it being more efficient & eliminating the problems & wear of brushes. I will do more testing & post results, but my initial boat test & tear down was good enough for me to buy another 5.Alan

Yahoo Mail: Search, organise, conquer

  On Fri, 12 Apr 2024 at 4:49 am, James Frankland via Personal_Submersibles<personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:   _______________________________________________
Personal_Submersibles mailing list
Personal_Submersibles at psubs.org