[PSUBS-MAILIST] Motor Question

Tue Nov 21 14:48:15 EST 2023

Hi Sean
Yes, thats exactly what I mean.  However, thats on my K350. I have learnt
to live with the difficulty of dismantling the motors and try to do so as
little as possible.

I was just asking if anyone has any experience with different types that
dont have this issue, so I can avoid it on my new boat..  There are loads
of different ones available on amazon of all sorts of makes and prices.

I have been looking at the ones with the brushed at the other end.  As hank
mentions in the next email.

Thanks again
James

On Tue, 21 Nov 2023 at 17:37, Sean T. Stevenson via Personal_Submersibles <