[PSUBS-MAILIST] Titan submersible missing at Titanic site

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jun 29 15:10:51 EDT 2023

 The pictures of Titan that I see in water show 16 bolts holding the retaining ring in place.  See attached photo.

Jon

    On Thursday, June 29, 2023 at 11:49:18 AM EDT, MerlinSub at t-online.de via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

I have seen a video how they make the carbon cylinder and can imagine that the boat imploded in longitudinal direction.

Create a massive shock wave with push the window out (not in). As I saw in another video the window was hold by only 4 bolts outside.

All titan parts in the video seems undamaged.

Carsten