[PSUBS-MAILIST] Titan submersible missing at Titanic site

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jun 24 09:54:34 EDT 2023

 A good point Sean.  There does appear to be some hypocrisy in the water world.
Jon

    On Friday, June 23, 2023 at 02:38:05 PM EDT, Sean T. Stevenson via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 I wonder how concerned we should be about operators like Karl Stanley, who is similarly conducting commercial dives outside any regulatory framework, in a vessel which is technically ineligible for class due to departures from the society rules. Does he get a pass because of his safety record, or is there a line to be drawn somewhere?

Sean