[PSUBS-MAILIST] Titan submersible missing at Titanic site

Douglas Suhr via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jun 23 20:31:37 EDT 2023

Point taken Vance, the guy must've been real hard-headed. That can be a
really good thing or a really bad thing, situation dependent. True to a
captain, he went down with his ship, but I'm sorry that the other gents
went too. My mother's heart hurt when she learned of the father and son on
board together... she knows that another wife and mother is crying out in
loss right now.

Greg S. - don't listen to them! You're going to get that sub in the water
one of these days. We can overcome the negative press. Karl Stanley is on
CNN's Anderson Cooper show right now giving an interview on his experience
with Oceangate. He's fighting the good fight, separating the rest of us
from this catastrophe. ~ Doug S.

On Fri, Jun 23, 2023 at 8:12 PM Marc de Piolenc via Personal_Submersibles <