[PSUBS-MAILIST] Power sources

John Bussard via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jun 16 12:53:07 EDT 2023

Grateful for all the info here.  While I was vague and only stated “Li ion” I definitely have no fixed start point, so this is all good to learn about.  And certainly echo Busby that one needs to consider weight for ballast purposes as well.  I’ve spent most of my life around airplanes, so a slightly different approach to weight reveals itself, though CG management is a common theme here.

Thanks to all for the info and discussion.