[PSUBS-MAILIST] Penetrator Welds

Fri Jun 2 07:27:44 EDT 2023

Hi Jon
Ive scoured ABS and i cant see anything specific about it.  Im sure its
there somewhere, i just cant find it.

Ive just re-read my email and it might have been confusing.  I do mean
small penetrators, not large penetrations such as viewports.  Obviously
they must be 100% pen.

Anyone else got any ideas?
Thanks

On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 at 02:41, Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <