[PSUBS-MAILIST] Welders

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jul 29 15:06:19 EDT 2023

 Sean I have two welders:
1) Miller Regency 250 CV-DC arc welding power supply with a Miller S022A Wire Feeder2) Miller Diversion 180 tig welder.
These are run off single phase 50A 240 V service.  I, use these on sub related projects but like you I am more comfortable designing than welding, so no pressure boundary welds for me.
Even though Dan Lance did his best to bring me along with TIG  welding earlier this year (thanks Dan), I find myself more comfortable with MIG.  I am still coming up the learning curve on the TIG welder.
Cliff