[PSUBS-MAILIST] Titan submersible missing at Titanic site

Marc de Piolenc via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jul 2 18:43:46 EDT 2023

I mentioned The New Yorker's generally left-wing slant because it
provides a built-in bias against individual initiative. Despite this,
TNY usually adheres to standards of journalistic integrity, with at
least this one exception.

Marc de Piolenc