[PSUBS-MAILIST] Paint

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Feb 25 08:39:37 EST 2023

 Hi Rick,
Dura-coat looks like a valid top coat.  What about the white you have as the base coat, is that the same product or something different?  The SW rep that talked to us at one of our conventions has retired but I made contact with another rep that knows him well.  I think it would be worth having SW come talk to us again since it's been such a long time.
Jon