[PSUBS-MAILIST] Paint

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Feb 24 15:39:15 EST 2023

Hey Jon, I think the picture is here. I may be using an incorrect paint as
my local store may not have directed me in the right location due to a
limited knowledge but I hope not. It seems real heavy and adheres well but
the proof is when I start getting it wet with salt water.

Rick

On Thu, Feb 23, 2023 at 5:30 PM Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <