[PSUBS-MAILIST] Thruster

Wed Feb 8 21:18:34 EST 2023

Not sure what the total cost of a SCUBA regulator plus the effort of adapting it to this application is, but I just thought I would mention how I might address this problem, and that is through the use of a combination dome and spring loaded regulator, like a Tescom 44-4000 series, with the dome referenced to ambient pressure with e.g. an oil filled externally mounted bladder or pressure reference tube. Such a regulator could serve as a central source of compensation air for multiple compensated volumes, and could probably be sourced at a cost which isn't all that much greater than a SCUBA reg and the value of your time.

Sean