[PSUBS-MAILIST] Pressure proof motor

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Dec 11 13:14:36 EST 2023

Jon,I presume you can have a fb account with no friends, no avatar or personal information & no access to your fb page by anyone, and just follow psubs. If you ran the motor at 36V, you would be running it at 3/4 of its power. But given that you have to quadruple your power to double your speed under water, the drop in speed wont be so much.They could quite possibly wind the motor for 36V. I know other manufacturers offer alternative winding options. When I made my thruster, the manufacturer wound the motor to my specs, so I had more torque but less speed.They also brought the wires out the back of the motor can, rather than the top, used longer wires & a stainless 316 shaft with circlip grooves of my design & added a sensor board.The potential of is there for a good Psubs brushless thruster, built to our specs.Alan

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, 12 Dec 2023 at 2:07 am, Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles<personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:   _______________________________________________
Personal_Submersibles mailing list
Personal_Submersibles at psubs.org