[PSUBS-MAILIST] Pressure proof motor

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Dec 11 08:04:23 EST 2023

 Ian, you aren't the only one with a propensity to avert social media which is why we keep the email list going.  Although I have an account on FB I do not visit it often and would prefer that it (and Zuckerburg) disappeared.
But back to submarines...Alan, what is the performance affect of reducing the voltage from 48 to 36?  I suspect you lose rpm but wonder if that translates to torque and thrust as well.  Is there anyway to calculate those losses?
Jon