[PSUBS-MAILIST] I've got a Potato in my sub

irox via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Aug 19 18:01:06 EDT 2023

Hi Jon,

thanks for reporting back on your experiences there.

I've also played around with the Raspberry Pi as the main interface for sub controls and monitoring.  Rather than go using a standard desktop distribution I built my own based on the Automotive Grade Linux (), which is making its way into many car brands.  Here's a shot of the UI with mocked up data: https://photos.app.goo.gl/YLqRpgRkBHLrrb3W8 (https://www.automotivelinux.org/)

Its a low priority upgrade, but it would be nice to have a Tesla/SpaceX type user interface.

Cheers,
  Ian.