[PSUBS-MAILIST] FW: VBT pump

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Aug 14 04:17:23 EDT 2023

Hugh,Years ago I bought a Karcher 36V battery powered car wash water blaster with a piston pump that is touted as being corrosion resistant.I think the pressure was 750psi.I saw this item with a higher psi but not sure if its corrosion resistant.https://www.kaercher.com/int/overview-battery-products.html
It may be a product you mightn't have thought of.Ali may have the pump for this unit.Alan

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android