[PSUBS-MAILIST] (no subject)

Tue Nov 15 19:01:26 EST 2022

I might have chimed in here, because the design of this sort of thing is precisely what I do for a living, but my experience is likely not that relevant to the DIY'er. I work with multimillion dollar computer controlled servohydraulic load frames and pressure collapse chambers, which changes the game a bit.

Still, always interesting to see how these problems are tackled using amateur infrastructure. Looking forward to your report.

Sean