[PSUBS-MAILIST] (no subject)

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Nov 15 18:37:03 EST 2022

Alan , figure of speech, I will have it beside my bed, hahaha.  Actually it will be in my buddies shop. He works in his shop full time. Also the feed line to the solenoid will be restricted to avoid pressurizing the chamber too fast.  My buddies compressor is a king size machine to run his boat painting shop.

Sent from my iPhone