[PSUBS-MAILIST] Repackaged LifePo4?

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jun 6 18:22:12 EDT 2022

Hi Jon,I had a 48V 100ah lifepo4 battery pack that was configurable. 4 x 3V cells making a 12V & 4 x12V batteries strapped together. There are a lot of different types and sizes out there.I didn't have a bms & killed the batteries due to a small mistake. I powered an inflatable with them for a few years.I cut them up afterward and didn't see any padding.I have pulled apart and ignited a number of smaller lithium batteries.I am holding off on the purchase of my submarine batteries till the last minute as there has been very positive progress made with the lithium sulphur battery.Maybe commercially available in 2 years. They will be cheaper than lithium iron and have 4 times the range.Alan

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, 6 Jun 2022 at 11:29 pm, Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles<personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:   _______________________________________________
Personal_Submersibles mailing list
Personal_Submersibles at psubs.org