[PSUBS-MAILIST] minn-Kota

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Aug 9 20:48:35 EDT 2022

Thanks Alan, I have some and was thinking that that would be my only option
but wanted to double check with the gang. No matter what I put on that
area, if it rubs again it's going to go pretty much anything I put on it. I
am using the 90 degree spade clips like the factory did but just wish the
guys who designed it would of designed it a little differently. Hindsight!

Rick

On Tue, Aug 9, 2022 at 1:51 PM Alan James via Personal_Submersibles <