[PSUBS-MAILIST] epoxy domes

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Aug 4 17:52:38 EDT 2022

 Jon, I really enjoy testing things, and I have test ports for others and even compressive effects on gaskets.I will keep detailed records and will share results but not formulas or material brands etc.  I am worried any person can read this and maybe get in trouble with my information.  I will gladly share with the core of the group off list.Hank