[PSUBS-MAILIST] PEX2022

Douglas Suhr via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Oct 20 22:49:37 EDT 2021

After quite the hiatus I'm really itching to get back into some sub ops. I
will tentatively commit to attending, but probably not with Snoopy... still
working on her rebuild. I do have a new asset though... inflatable boat I
can bring as tender (if needed). ~ Doug Suhr

On Wed, Oct 20, 2021 at 10:41 PM David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles <