[PSUBS-MAILIST] PEX2022

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Oct 20 22:40:04 EDT 2021

Jon,
Wyvonne has told me that we are going. Well, I will be driving / towing the
VAST Sub and she will be flying. Without domes the SeaQuestor will still be
in drydock. Looks like it could be a fun dive. Looking  forward to more
details as the event comes together. At least I won't be traveling across
the entire country.

Best Regards,
David Colombo

804 College Ave
Santa Rosa, CA. 95404
(707) 536-1424
www.SeaQuestor.com

On Tue, Oct 19, 2021 at 9:16 AM Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <