[PSUBS-MAILIST] Battery pod

Steve McQueen via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Mar 31 07:23:48 EDT 2021

Rick, another thing I notice is that the posts/wingnuts of the battery
terminals seem awful close to the top of the pod. If these were to touch
the pod it would be an issue. I found things bounce around more than I
would have guessed when trailering. Maybe another reason to look for a
shorter battery form?

I am not sure how many amp hours your design needs. Most of us design for
the max we can fit but in reality you might be able to get away with less.

Good luck!

Steve

On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 7:10 PM Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles <