[PSUBS-MAILIST] Depth Sounder

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Mar 29 20:55:41 EDT 2021

 Jon, firstly correction, the depth rating I'm getting for that 1/4" thick disk is 4,474ft. I will be going this route! The depth sounders normally have charts with them & the charts are continually being updated and with GPS, put you in location when you are on the surface. If you find anything of significance like a treasure chest; you can go straight up to the surface & mark it with a way point on your maps. Also having the display enables you to see objects of interest below you. Alan