[PSUBS-MAILIST] Depth Sounder

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Mar 29 18:17:54 EDT 2021

 Jon, Just wondering why you want to interface your depth sounder with your computer. Is this instead of the standard boat display module? Alan
    On Friday, March 26, 2021, 03:07:49 AM GMT+13, Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Cliff, what manufacturer/model sounder are you using for altitude?  Do you have it interfaced with your computer or is it a separate unit?  I'm looking at NMEA sounders which are relatively easy to interface with microprocessors but are expensive.  Analog depth sounding transducers are much cheaper but I don't know how they present their information.
Personal_Submersibles mailing list
Personal_Submersibles at psubs.org