[PSUBS-MAILIST] Original MBT vent?

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jun 10 16:42:13 EDT 2021

Jon

sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday. My OD on the hatch groove is
23.75" and 23.25" OD with a just under a 1/4" dia groove, but haven't
looked on what the  drawings say. Don't have my O ring to give you that
data you wanted.
Hope that helps

Rick

On Wed, Jun 9, 2021 at 3:08 PM Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <