[PSUBS-MAILIST] Original MBT vent?

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jun 9 21:07:28 EDT 2021

 Good to know.  Thanks Rick.
    On Wednesday, June 9, 2021, 08:54:13 PM EDT, Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 JonDan Hycroft has been my mentor while building my sub as the captain I think got tired of my calling him for clarification on things due to the plans lacking in various places. I would try him as he is a wealth of information. I stay in touch with him so let me know if you need his number.Rick

Sent from my iPhone