[PSUBS-MAILIST] Flood valve repaired.

Mon Jun 7 07:52:09 EDT 2021

Hi Sean,

Yes, i did have cutting fluid on, you might not have seen it, but it was
definitly there.  Warren Bestobell Trefolex, the green stuff.

Definitly had to peck at it, i turned it about 20 degrees, then back.  Took
ages.

But, its done and all seems good.  Thanks for the tips all.

Regards
James

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 at 12:23, Sean T. Stevenson via Personal_Submersibles <