[PSUBS-MAILIST] Flood valve repaired.

Mon Jun 7 07:22:39 EDT 2021

Glad you got it sorted. I don't know how much experience you have working with dies, but I have found that you always want to use a cutting / tapping fluid with them to lubricate the cut. That 2" die has a lot of flutes, so it may be less of an issue, but with a lot of smaller taps and dies I find they have a tendency to bind if I don't peck it by e.g. repeatedly advancing 1 turn, then backing off 1/2 turn etc. to facilitate clearing the chips.

Sean