[PSUBS-MAILIST] question

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Dec 10 14:59:25 EST 2021

I just had Alec build me a Hank arm and he was describing what an item was
that I had questioned him about and that was a multi pin U/W quick
disconnect to be able to jettison the arm and I hadn't really thought about
making mine that way but I think that it's a good idea so I was thinking of
a good mechanical way to jettison the arm it's self so,,,, I have a few
ideas but would like to hear from any others that have done that to see
their system.
I also am going to be mounting it where the disconnect thru hull fitting to
release the arm would be right about where the shoulder of my front
elliptical head would be and I faintly remember a thread a while ago about
the shoulder being a bad or weak spot of that dome?
Comments?

Rick