[PSUBS-MAILIST] PC2021

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Aug 24 11:19:15 EDT 2021

 The PC2021 schedule is confirmed.

Thursday Oct 14 - Technical Sessions, 9am - 5pm    Double Tree Orlando Airport    5555 Hazeltine National Dr, Orlando, FL 32812
    (407) 856-0100

Friday Oct 15 - Triton Submarines Tour - 10 am    10055 102nd Terrace    Sebastion, FL  32958

LOGISTICSAirport - Orlando International
Hotel RoomsGroup rate at Double Tree will be $129/night plus tax.  Parking fee has been WAIVED (normally $17/night) so do not pay it.  Hotel has 72 hour cancellation policy.  We will be provided a special contact for room reservations so do not call hotel yet (unless you think you can negotiate a better rate).  This hotel is approximately 4 miles from the airport.
Triton Submarines TourTriton is 90 minutes from Orlando.  I am looking into rental of one or more passenger Vans so we can all travel together, however make sure you have a backup plan whether that is driving your own vehicle or hitching a ride with someone else.
ZOOM teleconferenceWe will be attempting zoom connections with this convention.  Since it is our first one, no guarantees how it works out.
FeesTechnical Sessions    In-Person and Zoom attendance is free to PSUBS members.  All others $35 per person.Triton Submarines    Free to all, however Triton may limit the number of visitors.  PSUBS members will have priority.

Jon