[PSUBS-MAILIST] PC2021

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Aug 18 11:00:24 EDT 2021

 PC2021 Update
I am currently waiting on some responses for meeting space in Orlando but expect a decision by weeks end.  Conference rooms in the immediate Orlando area are proving to be expensive and so we may end up in Melbourne because of this, which is on the East coast an hour from Orlando International Airport.
A tour of Triton Submarines in Sebastion, FL is confirmed.  Triton is 90 minutes from Orlando, 30 minutes from Melbourne.
Confirmed Speakers- Cliff Redus- Gary Boucher- Scott Waters via ZOOM- Jon Wallace
Tentative Speakers- James Frankland via ZOOM- Steve McQueen
If you are interested in speaking at the convention please contact me at jon.wallace at yahoo.com
Jon