[PSUBS-MAILIST] data

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Aug 6 15:43:36 EDT 2021

Hank, yes the SS shafts are filled with epoxy as was my concern of melting
the epoxy at the motor end or the shaft plus I would want to take it apart
and re use the shaft if something happened to the housing.
What's the temp up at your place in Fahrenheit now?

Rick

On Fri, Aug 6, 2021 at 8:41 AM hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <