[PSUBS-MAILIST] cancer

Gregory Snyder via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Aug 3 12:46:57 EDT 2021

Like many of you, I am deeply saddened by Brian’s passing.
Although I only met him in person once in Vancouver, we maintained an online friendship that lasted years.
He was generous, thoughtful and very kind.
My condolences to his family.
His participation here will be missed!
He grabbed his dream and made it a reality.
God speed indeed Brian!