[PSUBS-MAILIST] cancer

Douglas Suhr via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Aug 2 01:46:52 EDT 2021

I’m shocked and saddened to learn of Brian’s untimely passing. It would
seem apparent that when Brian made his last post here on the list he was
either unaware of the severity of his illness or he intentionally omitted
the advanced stage of his illness in an effort to spare us the emotional
turmoil of his grim prognosis. Either way, his departure leaves an
irreparable hole in the fabric of our tight-knit community. We build
submersibles with the goal of exploring the unknown below us and now our
friend Brian explores the unknown beyond us. God speed Brian... gone but
never forgotten. ~ Douglas Suhr