[PSUBS-MAILIST] cancer

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Aug 2 00:32:05 EDT 2021

It is with sadness to hear this news about one of the psubs crew. I always
enjoyed talking with him whether it was about sub projects or his bees.  He
will be missed.  As a member of the psub community should his wife decide
to part out his vessel if not sold in whole, it would be an honor to
support his memory and his dream of the build by purchasing components
should they be available so that his legacy can continue.
David

On Sun, Aug 1, 2021, 6:42 PM Tim Novak via Personal_Submersibles <